Huawei recently unveiled its first bezel-less concept smartphone the Honor Magic, in China. The smartphone is available with a price tag of 3699 yuan (Rs 36,108). Also, it will be available starting from today at 8pm (China time).
The smartphone will be available from several retailers including Vmall.com, JD.com, Tmall.com and Suning.com. The Honor Mag in Golden Black and Porcelain White colour variant starting from today.
HONOR MAGIC SPECS AND FEATURES:
1) The Honor Magic comes with a 5.09-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2560×1440 resolution.
2) It is powered by company’s in-house is a 2.3GHz octa-core Huawei Kirin 950 processor. It is also found in the Honor 8 as well.
3) The smartphone is backed by a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
4)The device sports a 12MP dual lens sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, while for the front, there is an 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
5) The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company new Honor Magic Live UI.
6) Also, it is powered by a 2,900mAh battery with company’s latest Huawei Magic Power turbocharge technology.