Xiaomi was tipped to launch its latest flagship “Redmi Pro 2” last month. Now, the device has been leaked on multiple occasions revealing specifications and other details. According to a new leak, the Redmi Pro 2 is expected to be priced starting at CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 15,000).
- The device runs on Mediatek’s deca-core Helio X25 chipset coupled with Mali-T880 GPU.
- The Redmi Pro has a 5.5″ Full HD OLED display screen.
- The device comes in two variants.
- There is a dual camera on the back of the device, 13MP main rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 5MP depth sensor camera. There is 5MP front camera as well.
- is priced at CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 15,000), however it is also available in a higher configuration variant for CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs.16,900).
- There is a finger-print scanner in the front and a USB Type C port in this device.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase later in China and India.